Legal Solutions For Complex Family Issues
When legal issues involve your family, it often feels like all aspects of your daily life are suddenly difficult to handle. Whether you are just considering a divorce or know you need strong legal counsel for a complex situation, our team at Nordaune & Friesen, PLLC, will provide the level of quality legal representation you are seeking.
Our law firm is well-respected in the Twin Cities with a team of experienced lawyers that handle a broad range of divorce and family-related cases. We provide objective, honest legal services and are fully committed to our clients.
We Have 30 Years’ Experience With Family Law Needs
Our family law matters are primarily handled by attorney Roselyn Nordaune, who has achieved an AV Preeminent peer and judicial rating* through Martindale-Hubbell. This is the highest achievable level for ethical standards and legal abilities. Ms. Nordaune has also been selected for inclusion in the Minnesota Super Lawyers list for over 15 years.
Our team has extensive experience with issues involving:
- Uncontested and contested divorce in Minnesota, including asset distribution, property division, nonmarital property claims and more
- Calculating spousal maintenance and child support payments in divorce, as well as issues involving support enforcement and modifications
- Necessary changes after a divorce decree has been finalized, including support and spousal maintenance modifications or custody and parenting access modifications
- Antenuptial agreements for heterosexual and same-sex couples who are planning to marry or already married, as well as cohabitation agreements and personal partnership agreements for those who choose not to marry
- Representing mothers and fathers in paternity actions to determine custody, parenting access, support and other issues
- Use of alternative dispute resolution, such as mediation, arbitration and neutral evaluations to meet client needs
Experienced, Trusted Legal Counsel For Your Family
Our firm has served the west Twin Cities suburbs since 1987. Our team takes pride in the fact that we are held in high regard by past clients and our colleagues. We work directly with our clients at all times, and work diligently to ensure that our clients’ rights are protected.
Call 800-724-2883 or reach out via online form to book an appointment.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.